All Things Colorful

A blog about arts,crafts, sewing, decorating,cooking handmade items and of course color.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kids Blankets

I do not have a picture yet but there will be one soon. I am a fool for crochet blankets for kids and babies. Now I am working on a polka dot one for my daughter. I am really impressed with myself since the idea came right out of my head. I am not the most creative so this is a big step for me. So I crocheted the dots seperately and was just going to add the background around it. Then I got the idea to make the blanket and attach the dots by sewing them on. I cannot wait till it is finished. I have a feeling it is going to be wonderful. Plus it is going to be kinda 3-D ish.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home