All Things Colorful

A blog about arts,crafts, sewing, decorating,cooking handmade items and of course color.

Saturday, January 24, 2009


The big scary Monster is calling me. Come and turn me on, plug me in fire me up, see what I can do for you. What's the matter little baby scared of the big bad fire monster. OK, so my hubby got me something I was dreaming of, a Paragon Firefly KILN!!!!! I got it for XMAS and there it was the 23rd of January and I still didn't start it. It came with all of these very intimidating manuals that I kept trying to read and didn't understand half of them. I procrastinated cuz I was just plain frightened by the thing. It was like the Xmas story "You'll shoot your eye out",only it was "You'll blow your house up!"

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At January 26, 2009 at 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi rebecca!
    so nice to find your wonderful blog-and don't fret too much over the kiln--i did the very same thing several years ago but managed not to blow anybody up(although i did blow up a couple of ceramic pieces.)
    Thanks so much for finding my blog also and leaving such a kind note--best of luck with your kiln and feel free to email me with questions-
    tammy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home