All Things Colorful

A blog about arts,crafts, sewing, decorating,cooking handmade items and of course color.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How like to start my day!


When I wake up in the morning I am not a great morning person, but when I walk into my kitchen I see the bright colors surrounding me and my attitude starts to change. I also love retro design. I believe that Back in the 50's and 60's is when architecture and design really started to shine. Ahhh, the angles and dynamics. Something as simple as a wall clock makes a statement in a room. Then there is of course the COLOR. When you mix them up BAM! Instant conversation. So that's why I started in my kitchen, where I decided to start my day. I fell that if everybody would just brighten their starting place the world would be such a happenin place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home